Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hello!

My name is Aurelia and I am a Junior Advertising major with a minor in Entrepreneurship.  Hopefully these two paths will eventually cross and I can be creative and innovative at the same time!  This blog is for my Internet Studies course and after telling a little bit about ourselves we are supposed to post something interesting from the internet.  This summer between vacations, friends from home and other things that kept me busy, I caught a pretty cool show on Discovery Channel.  Not as cool as Shark Week, but some of you may have also seen this pretty odd 'documentary'- it's called 'Mermaids: The Body Found'.  Now, if you have not seen this show you will think I am out of my mind for taking even an ounce of the information that was broadcast as truth- but! You should give it a chance, here's a small reason to make you a believer: 



No comments:

Post a Comment